Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Best website to purchase accessories

razamora

I just bought a 2022 Telluride with all the packages but ordered it without any accessories (like floor mats, cargo covers, etc.)

What is the best website or store to purchase these kind of accessories (preferably OEM items)?

I just bought a 2022 Telluride with all the packages but ordered it without any accessories (like floor mats, cargo covers, etc.)

What is the best website or store to purchase these kind of accessories (preferably OEM items)?
I've found most of the sites you'll find via a google search to be fairly similar. Depending on the exact part your looking for and where you live (factoring into shipping rates), it's easy enough to try the first few sites and you'll see that they are all fairly competitively priced with one another. I found a thing or two that was maybe 5-10% cheaper at one versus another, but after I started the checkout process I found that the shipping differences made the latter site 5-10% cheaper. It takes a hot minute to do this process, but if you're a penny pincher like me it makes you feel better about your purchase. The sites I usually peruse are mykiaparts.com, kiaparts.com, kiapartsnow.com, kiapartsonline.com. Mykiaparts.com was the cheapest in the long run on MOST of the stuff I ordered, and shipping was very fast. You'll find that a lot of parts are the same price on all the sites, so it really comes down to which one offers the best shipping rates to your area. Cheers

OP
R

razamora

Thread Starter #3
I've found most of the sites you'll find via a google search to be fairly similar. Depending on the exact part your looking for and where you live (factoring into shipping rates), it's easy enough to try the first few sites and you'll see that they are all fairly competitively priced with one another. I found a thing or two that was maybe 5-10% cheaper at one versus another, but after I started the checkout process I found that the shipping differences made the latter site 5-10% cheaper. It takes a hot minute to do this process, but if you're a penny pincher like me it makes you feel better about your purchase. The sites I usually peruse are mykiaparts.com, kiaparts.com, kiapartsnow.com, kiapartsonline.com. Mykiaparts.com was the cheapest in the long run on MOST of the stuff I ordered, and shipping was very fast. You'll find that a lot of parts are the same price on all the sites, so it really comes down to which one offers the best shipping rates to your area. Cheers
thanks for the meticulous feedback, it definitely helps. :D