Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Blind Spot Monitoring System Inop

mcdozer

Hey everybody!

I’ve got a 21 Telluride SX Nightfall edition w/ prestige pkg and the family and myself are really enjoying it!

I think it is a great vehicle but I am getting a bit disappointed with the knowledge of the local dealer service reps with the Telluride and I sure could use some help to point them (or me if I'm mistaken) in the right direction.

The most recent experience I’m having is part of the Blind Spot Monitoring System that isn’t working - the camera view on the center of the instrument panel that comes on with the turn signal.

I am being told it doesn’t come on the Telluride, but I thought it was a standard feature from everything I’ve read/seen.

Am I losing my mind or misunderstanding this feature or is it a standard feature that isn’t working? I've verified the BSMS is enabled via - User settings > driver assistance > blind spot safety > blind spot view.

I sure would appreciate any insight from you guys especially if I'm mistaken...

Big thanks!!!