Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Bluetooth not saving connections?

Hello everyone, new member here with some Bluetooth issues. Has anyone experienced problems where the phone won't automatically connect to the phone? Bluetooth is always activated on my phone.

Try rebooting your phone to see if the issue resolves.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Try removing your phone from your telluride and your telluride from your phone. Then reconnect the Bluetooth.

Phone brand and model well sometimes help solve the issue. Most older phones just have problems with newer Bluetooths.

OP
MatthewJ
Thread Starter #4
Thank you guys I did try rebooting the phone with the same results. When I pair the phone it works but for some reason it doesn't auto reconnect.

There is a pitstop for a Bluetooth software update related to connection issues, they did it while I was getting an oil change.

Called my dealer yesterday and they said they're waiting on Kia to release the software for the update.