Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Can you get 1.9% at 60 months with the $1,500 KMF rebate and $1,000 conquest rebates?

I appreciate that!

The edmunds link does not show 2.9% + $1,500, at least not on the SX AWD I got.

I do see that listed on the other link. The question now is how do I prove it was around two months ago when I got it?

I have a meeting scheduled with the Sales Manager on Tuesday to discuss.

I appreciate that!

The edmunds link does not show 2.9% + $1,500, at least not on the SX AWD I got.

I do see that listed on the other link. The question now is how do I prove it was around two months ago when I got it?

I have a meeting scheduled with the Sales Manager on Tuesday to discuss.
I bought my SXP in June (ordered 29 Mar) & I got the $1500 rebate with 1.9% for 48 months along with $1000 competitive & $400 Military (requires DD214). I live in Texas. The motorweb site back in June showed it then. I am on both Telluride Forums and members who purchase in June were getting the $1500 rebate. I have attached a screenshot from the other forum that a member posted which shows the KIA Finance Screen in late May. CA36E086-0368-4D9C-B2B8-84BB31817591.jpeg

Can you send me the link of where this is still available? I can’t find it anyplace.
That motorwebs link is the most accurate. In June the conquest OR loyality $1000 were also available.

Yea....sorry you got screwed. Should have gotten both in June. The $1500 @ 2.9/60 was and is still is available.
Anyone have the latest on financing, I am in Dallas, TX area? I am being told by dealer that the $1,500 rebate was reduced to $1,000 in September and you can only choose the lower finance rates (0.9 - 3.9%) or the $1,000 and a higher finance rate of 5.25%?

kandbandm

We just picked up our Telluride FWD S, 5 days ago. We got $1K off for financing thru Kia and got 1.9% apr, We put $10K down and financed the rest. They let us charge $10K to a few credit cards which I was surprised. The first dealer we went to did not have any in stock and told me 2-3 month wait, but he told me $1500 rebate to finance at 2.9%. I should of pushed for the extra $500 off but probably too late now. Lol