Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Crash Detection

2022 Telluride…..does this vehicle have any built-in crash detection/notification similar to Onstar ? That is, if a crash occurs, the vehicle sends a notice to local authorities that a crash has occurred. I cannot find any such “skill” discussed in the owners manual. Thanks !

2022 Telluride…..does this vehicle have any built-in crash detection/notification similar to Onstar ? That is, if a crash occurs, the vehicle sends a notice to local authorities that a crash has occurred. I cannot find any such “skill” discussed in the owners manual. Thanks !
Sure does. Search your infotainment manual for “911 connect.” You turn it on in the Kia Connect settings in the infotainment. When it is enabled, a little red star will show at the top right of the infotainment screen.
1663700149920.png

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Sure does. Search your infotainment manual for “911 connect.” You turn it on in the Kia Connect settings in the infotainment. When it is enabled, a little red star will show at the top right of the infotainment screen.
View attachment 3794
Ahhh….the INFOTAINMENT manual !! As somebody said, our vehicle certainly doesn’t lack sufficient documentation !! Many thanks, my friend !