Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale CUSTOM ORDER | ALWAYS MSRP | ONLY A 4-5 MONTH WAIT

Trader history for gcgallagher (0)

Updated as of 9/27/22

Hi everyone! 2022 Orders are closed but we do have a waitlist going for 2023 Tellurides. We will always sell custom ordered Tellurides for MSRP and wanted to explain how easy my process is. I've worked with Telluride clients from all over the country and helped them get into their dream Telluride!
  1. Call me at (303) 874-2519 and join the waitlist for a 2023 Telluride
  2. I'll take a $100 completely refundable deposit from you at this time
  3. Once Kia opens 2023 orders, I'll call you and go over new colors, trims and options
  4. We'll "spec" your order at this time and I'll place your order with Kia
  5. We expect orders to take about 4-5 months after the order is placed.
  6. Once your vehicle arrives, you have the choice of having your vehicle shipped to your doorstep or flying into Denver and driving your new vehicle home. If you choose to fly in (our preference), we will reimburse you for one plane ticket to Denver!
This is the easiest and fastest way to get the exact Telluride that you want and not pay any markups on it!
Give me a call as soon as possible. The sooner you order, the sooner you'll be driving your new Telluride!

EDIT: Ordering is currently closed, but we are still taking $100 refundable deposits to get on the waitlist for the new 2023 models! There will be new colors and trims, as well as some great new technology and an updated body style.

Attachments