Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale CUSTOM ORDER FOR MSRP ONLY A 6-10 WEEK WAIT | SOUTH DENVER METRO

Trader history for gcgallagher (0)

Here at Arapahoe Kia (in Centennial, CO), we are taking custom orders on Kia Tellurides. It's only a $100, completely refundable deposit to place your order, and they take 6-10 weeks to come in!

All you have to do to place a custom order is give me a call at (303) 874-2519 and ask for me (Georgia) and give me your order. I will fill out the form below with the answers you give me and take your $100 deposit over the phone. Then I will send you a photo of your receipt, handwritten order form, and Kia order form.

A few weeks later, I'll follow up with you to let you know that Kia has picked up your order, and give you your ETA. A few weeks after that, I'll send you your VIN number and window sticker.

I work with mostly out-of-state customers who are frustrated with their local dealers charging markups and having insanely long wait times. No matter where in the country you're located, I look forward to working with you, too!

IMG_0903.jpg