Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Delivery to Canada - any updates ?

LVC

We ordered a Moss Green SX Ltd. on May 30. We were given a Sept 30 date as the latest time we would receive it. Now the Sept 30 date has changed and the dealership says KIA Canada has not given them any updates yet. I asked the dealership if we are looking at 2019 or 2020 before being delivered and they said they are pretty sure it will be 2019. We live in Mississauga Ontario.

I haven't seen any limited models in Vancouver nor have I heard of anyone in Canada (in the 3 Telluride forums I visit) that got one. Doesnt look promising

OP
L

LVC

Thread Starter #5
Received my SXL on September 26/19 after placing my order back in March
Wow that is a longer wait than me but glad you finally got it. Mine is currently at the dealership getting window tinting, hitch installed and new rims. The current holdup is the black rims we ordered have to come up from the US as they are special order but hoping to pick it up next week. So close now.

C7rules

We ordered a Moss Green SX Ltd. on May 30. We were given a Sept 30 date as the latest time we would receive it. Now the Sept 30 date has changed and the dealership says KIA Canada has not given them any updates yet. I asked the dealership if we are looking at 2019 or 2020 before being delivered and they said they are pretty sure it will be 2019. We live in Mississauga Ontario.
We ordered our SXL on April 27 and are getting it on Monday (Sept 30)

Northof60

I have 2 sets of black rims on order one for winter tires and the other for the original tires for the summer.
Long wait but worth it already have 500km over the last 48 hours😀

Northof60

We ordered our SXL on April 27 and are getting it on Monday (Sept 30)
Also ordered the Moss Green but when an SX arrived a few days later changed or mines on that colour and order the Sangria. The Moss is arriving next week and the dealer already has a buyer.