Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Do Canadian parts fit US vehicles?

NewKiaDad

I recently picked up an 2022 SX Telluride in California. My Telluride came equipped with the Nightfall Edition Package, so everything on the bottom is black. I'm interested in Side Steps, but the Side Steps offered in the US (part# S9F37 AC000) are silver and black. I noticed that there is a Canadian counterpart (part# S9F37 AC000C) available, as well as Side Steps in Black (part# S9H37 AP000). Since the silvery Side Steps differ slightly in part number I was wondering if anyone knew whether the black Side Steps will fit a US Telluride, and if they are, in fact, all black.

Also, I’m interested in the Premium Cargo Liner (part# S9H12AP000), which fits behind the rear seats whether they’re up on down. It looks like it will work well at keeping the dog hair that gathers on the back seat at bay. It appears that they will fit my Telluride, but I’m asking if they will, hoping someone knows for sure. Thank you.

OP
N

NewKiaDad

Thread Starter #2
Though no replies here, I found answers elsewhere, so I placed an order for both the black Side Steps and the Premium Cargo Liner.

OP
N

NewKiaDad

Thread Starter #3
I just "installed" the Premium Cargo Liners. Nice fit and finish. Happy camper!

redrod1jr

New Telluride Owner here ... Where did you order your Premium Carggo Liner?
Thanks for the info

Also, new Telluride owner here. How did you order that Premium Cargo Liner? Only Canadian dealership?