Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Do you find the seats comfortable on long trips?

Do you find the seats comfortable on long trips?

• They are comfortable on long trips

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • They are comfortable on short trips, but can be uncomfortable on long trips

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • They are uncomfortable on long trips

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are uncomfortable in general

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Just did my first road trip this weekend, 300 miles round trip. I didn't find the seats to be as comfortable as I originally remembered from the test drive. Am I the only person that find the front seats to be not as comfortable?

The type of leather on the seat might effect how comfortable it us. The L and S trims have Sophino Leather. It's basically more plastic than anything else from what I understand. The EX is definitely a softer grade, then of course the SX has Nappa....very soft and obviously a much higher quality.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I am 6'4" and find the seats to be quite comfortable. Much better than my previous Toyota Highlander.

The type of leather on the seat might effect how comfortable it us. The L and S trims have Sophino Leather. It's basically more plastic than anything else from what I understand. The EX is definitely a softer grade, then of course the SX has Nappa....very soft and obviously a much higher quality.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Well, the SX actually has the same leather as the EX. It's the SXP that has Nappa.

Just did my first road trip this weekend, 300 miles round trip. I didn't find the seats to be as comfortable as I originally remembered from the test drive. Am I the only person that find the front seats to be not as comfortable?
It's generally comfortable, but I wish the side bolsters were a little more pronounced. It almost feels like I am seating in a single person bench seat.