Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

dripping rear window washer

Rockride

Does any have an issue with the rear washer. It is driving me crazy. I clean the car make everything spotless and the washer drips water down the window. It is a consistent drip and 2 kia dealers tell me it is normal. anyon

Does any have an issue with the rear washer. It is driving me crazy. I clean the car make everything spotless and the washer drips water down the window. It is a consistent drip and 2 kia dealers tell me it is normal. anyon
Yes same issues whenever I park outdoors. Its the water channels on the roof that channels the water behind the spoiler and down the rear window.

ucinn

Staff Member
Does the same on the Sorento too..so, yes, it's probably normal.

My VW does the same thing. Stupid annoying, some Touareg owners have engineered their own fix.

Scarlett

Mine does it too!!!!! Super annoying. I’m all the time wiping mine but mine is fluid. You can see it’s blue in color and when I wipe it’s super soapy.

Krug

Has to be because I watched mine get unloaded from the truck with 10 miles on it. I used it one time and ever since it hasn’t been right.
You should document it with some photos or video to show the service department.

OP
R

Rockride

Thread Starter #11
Mine does it too!!!!! Super annoying. I’m all the time wiping mine but mine is fluid. You can see it’s blue in color and when I wipe it’s super soapy.
Scarlet my car is the same. I contacted Kia and I brought it to 2 different dealers, both said that it is functioning the way it is supposed to. I said how broken. I contacted Kia again and to no avail. It drives me crazy.

Scarlett

Scarlet my car is the same. I contacted Kia and I brought it to 2 different dealers, both said that it is functioning the way it is supposed to. I said how broken. I contacted Kia again and to no avail. It drives me crazy.
It’s probably hard for them to tell since it’s not there everyday driver. I will wipe mine at night and come back out in the morning and it’s all ran down the car. So it drips over time not a fast drip. However I haven’t used the back wiper and it’s seem to stop for now. But we should definitely put that on a faulty list for them! 👍🏼

OP
R

Rockride

Thread Starter #14
I agree Scarlett. I only thank goodness that is the only issue i am having.