Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Floor and Cargo Mats

Trish

Looking for floor and cargo mats for my Telluride. Weather tech, or any others? Found a cargo mat that covers entire cargo area when seats are all down, Part S9F12 AU001. Any suggestions on the best to purchase? And wondering if the cargo mat I reference folds to when seats are up.

Willys

Just put Telluride into the Amazon search box and you should come up with a lot of mat configurations for sale including what your looking for...I know Amazon Canada has a great selection.

OP
T

Trish

Thread Starter #3
Just put Telluride into the Amazon search box and you should come up with a lot of mat configurations for sale including what your looking for...I know Amazon Canada has a great selection.
Thanks. I have looked at several including the one referenced and weather tech. Was hoping for some reviews of those brands people liked for theirs.

Mr Junk

Looking for floor and cargo mats for my Telluride. Weather tech, or any others? Found a cargo mat that covers entire cargo area when seats are all down, Part S9F12 AU001. Any suggestions on the best to purchase? And wondering if the cargo mat I reference folds to when seats are up.
WTS - Just posted complete WeatherTech set (floor & cargo mats) for $200 plus shipping (my Telluride never came in).

SnoJay37

I got the WeatherTech. Fits like a glove. I like them especially with 3 young kids. Just hose them off, dry and reinstall. I got the complete set (1st, 2nd and 3rd rows) for $300 after it was all said and done. Pretty thick and durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk