Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Greeting from an Old Fart in Denver

Retireder

Hi All,

I have ordered, but not yet received a Gravity Gray SX with tow, prestige package and nightfall edition - due 6/15.
Have plans for accessories, like REAL mudguards, quality tough weather floor mats, good window tinting that reduces heat - prolly put it on the sunroofs too, maybe a 6 in line across the top of the windshield if legal. Oh yeah, and clear bra too. Me and the wife will be traveling around the US and Canada, hotel camping nowadays :), so I expect to have both sets of rear seats down a lot of the time. Would like to find a good cargo liner that I can fold/rollup somehow instead of having to remove it from the vehicle should I decide to take friends and other family members around. I seem to remember that all the above has been covered somewhere in the forum and plan on taking advantage of it.

Thanks,

Tim