Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Greeting from Saudi arabia.

afahhad

Hi,
I've been watching this forum and enjoing it a lot.
I live in Riyadh (the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and the agent here intreduce this wonderful car to our market but he is out of stock now!
Many people and i have orderd and waiting, but due to the hight demand we need to wait for a long time (for unkonwn period), there are many people have changed to other cars such as CX9 and ATLAS..etc.

B.R

Welcome! How much are the Telluride sellling for over there and is there a high demand?

Welcome! Great to get a perspective from someone living in the middle-east. From what I've read about 2,000 Tellurides went to the UAE, any idea how many went to Saudi Arabia?

OP
A

afahhad

Thread Starter #9
Welcome! Great to get a perspective from someone living in the middle-east. From what I've read about 2,000 Tellurides went to the UAE, any idea how many went to Saudi Arabia?
92 as one of the agent employee told me.
I even contact a Mentor Kia and they told me it takes about Four months to receive the car!

(y)
SX trim (without pr..) 40090 USD withou TAX.
Yes it is in high demand especially lx and sx.
Interesting, that' the price of an EX AWD in the USA, with shipping. An SX will cost $4000/$2000 more AWD/FWD, so that makes it a lot cheaper in the middle east in spite of the long distance shipping from Georgia. Does your SX trim have AWD and are the options for it the as the USA counter part?

OP
A

afahhad

Thread Starter #15
Interesting, that' the price of an EX AWD in the USA, with shipping. An SX will cost $4000/$2000 more AWD/FWD, so that makes it a lot cheaper in the middle east in spite of the long distance shipping from Georgia. Does your SX trim have AWD and are the options for it the as the USA counter part?
Only LX come with FWD plus AWD. EX and SX only come with AWD option.
LX1 2wd $29,239.2
LX2 4wd $30,702.4
EX1 4wd $33,976
EX2 (color pkg) 4wd $34,224
Regular SX 4wd 39,556
without tax

Only LX come with FWD plus AWD. EX and SX only come with AWD option.
LX1 2wd $29,239.2
LX2 4wd $30,702.4
EX1 4wd $33,976
EX2 (color pkg) 4wd $34,224
Regular SX 4wd 39,556
without tax
Wow...you guys are getting an absolute bargain considering the shipping charges from Georgia! A base SX 4WD in the US is $43,490 or $44,535 with shipping (plus tax), $39,976 is the prices of a base EX AWD ($39,090 or $40,135 with shipping, plus tax)