Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Has anyone Blacked out "TELLURIDE" lettering on Gravity Grey?

Has anyone with gravity grey blacked out the lettering of TELLURIDE and SX, EX, LX, S and V6. I have seen other colors do it, and I'd be happy to see more, but mine is Gravity Grey and I'd like to see it done before I pull the trigger on it.

Tmkimler

Here’s ours all done with a chrome delete as well. We also did a clear bra and ceramic coating. If anyone in Phoenix needs a recommendation let me know!

Attachments

Here’s ours all done with a chrome delete as well. We also did a clear bra and ceramic coating. If anyone in Phoenix needs a recommendation let me know!
What kind of paint did you use?

Nicely done.

I'm gonna need more pics. :cool:

Spidah2

Which dealer did the chrome delete, and is the lettering plasti dip, where did you get that done?