Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Heard back from Racechip regarding tuning

Bad news:cry:
----------------
Dear Pavel,

as the Kia Telluride only comes with a naturally aspired 3.8 V6 engine, we unfortunately aren't able to offer a tuning for the vehicle. The RaceChip only is compatible with turbocharged engines, it doesn't work on naturally aspired engines.

I'm sure there will be other companies

the 3.8 has already been built up to 750HP for Pike's Peak racing. I'm sure that's Turbocharged...someone has dabbled with theses motors already... As the popularity grows on these Tellurides, I'm sure so will the Tuner market...Patience..

I was contacted by a company called nightmotorsport in rialto California. I went to them.and they checked my car out... they are going to twin turbo charge the telluride... this will be a one of one kit unless we can get more ppl that want this kit and have the money to put a deposit for their kit... contact me for more I go please

I was contacted by a company called nightmotorsport in rialto California. I went to them.and they checked my car out... they are going to twin turbo charge the telluride... this will be a one of one kit unless we can get more ppl that want this kit and have the money to put a deposit for their kit... contact me for more I go please
Gonna need to back down from 24's to something with more sidewall to put twin turbo power to the ground though :) :) :) I'd be interested to hear about the progress on this though. I'd imagine that they'd need your whip for quite a long time to be able to fabricate that though...

Gonna need to back down from 24's to something with more sidewall to put twin turbo power to the ground though :) :) :) I'd be interested to hear about the progress on this though. I'd imagine that they'd need your whip for quite a long time to be able to fabricate that though...
They said 2 months... but I have a rim set up I'm still doing 24s... it don't matter about my sidewalls and a twin turbo

Attachments

I’ll bump this too, just got the 2023 SX, be interested how the turbo set up looks/performs

I've been talking to Torkmotorsports.net for some time now, they have an CAI setup, tune with a second in the works, and an axle back muffler.
The owner has an itch as I do of doing forced induction, how about a Super charger?. It's a bug in his ear...