Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How long did you wait for your Telluride order?

MCF

We ordered with a $1000 refundable deposit, SX Prestige Nightfall, MSRP only. Dealer said it could come in March, more likely April, But if Covid interferes may go longer. They have said once they get news on their allocation this month they will have a better idea.

MCF

Motion Kia wanted a 1k deposit and 100% refundable if we changed our minds. No questions asked. They were like 1k over msrp. Give motion Kia a call and ask for Howie.
our dealer also 1k refundable, straight msrp no extras. Estimating March or April delivery. Stamford, CT

johncole

I ordered an SX AWD P/T on 02/21/2020 and am still waiting. Dealer says it will be here in about two weeks (10/25) though no VIN has been assigned. Dealer also says it’s status is FPA (Fast Path Assembly). Something doesn’t seem right. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU - OTE]
I think your dealer is jacking with you. I'm in Tulsa and ordered my SX Telluride on Sept 26, 2020 and was told 12 to 16 weeks. I received my car on December 17 which is approx. 12 weeks. US orders are made in Atlanta, GA. so should certainly not be any longer than 16 weeks. Your 9 month wait is a dealer error. Suggest you try another dealer. BTW - the car is awesome!!!!!

TinkB

Ordered ours in November and picked her up today, earlier than promised!