Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How to access engineering mode on uvo screen??

asht3

What I'm finding so far is that it is just a diagnostic menu. Some changes are allowed, but only minor. The sideload menu I have not been able to get into yet. And..... No mention of Mood Lighting. Lol
I'll keep the group posted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What I'm finding so far is that it is just a diagnostic menu. Some changes are allowed, but only minor. The sideload menu I have not been able to get into yet. And..... No mention of Mood Lighting. Lol
I'll keep the group posted.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I've already looked for mood lighting and couldn't find anything either. Maybe it's under another hidden menu or Trim specific.

Was able to access engineering mode in my SX. Only looked around for a few minutes, but couldn't figure out how to access the Android interface to enable installation of unknown apps or any other tweaks. The unit is running Android 4.4.2.

Was able to access engineering mode in my SX. Only looked around for a few minutes, but couldn't figure out how to access the Android interface to enable installation of unknown apps or any other tweaks. The unit is running Android 4.4.2.

Thank you!

No problem. I suspect the older screen-saver method to access the other engineering mode is now obsolete, so there has to be another way to access those menus. I have been digging around all corners of the internet, many of the Russian forums too--no luck.

Jdform