Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How To Kia Telluride Rebadging

Do not pry your rear badge off. Everyone I have seen has scuffed their paint trying to pry it off.

Drill small hole into the center of the badge (Large enough for a 90 degree awl, Large) There is relief under the badge, you will not hit the paint.
Heat using heat gun or hair dryer (longer)
Take 90 Degree awl and pry logo off

Just another method. Worked great for me.
Just tape off around the badge with painters tape and use plastic trim tools with a heat gun and that puppy pops right off. I'd be nervous taking a drill to the badge then scraping around with anything metal.

Glad it worked out for you though.

Dmarque

Question re: Rebadging: I’d like to be sure that the replacement Vintage K badges for at least the “front grill” badge and “Rear Derk” badge are actual “full logo plate” replacements and NOT overlays. I can understand the need for the overlays for the steering column but just want to know 1) WHO I should order from and 2) WHAT description should I look for to be sure I get full plates and not just an overlay for these specific logos ( front grill and rear deck ). Thx for any assistance you can offer.

Dmarque

I
Just tape off around the badge with painters tape and use plastic trim tools with a heat gun and that puppy pops right off. I'd be nervous taking a drill to the badge then scraping around with anything metal.

Glad it worked out for you though.
I was under the impression that warming with a hair dryer then sliding monofilament fishing line under the Plate is the safest technique for removal........

Ok so, the Nightfall Edition's front badge did not sit in a removable clip, it's clipped directly to the black grill itself. Quite a pain to remove. The rear badge is affixed exactly the same though, just adhesive and the two pins

Got it off eventually and replaced front & back with the Gen3 Black Brenthon badges. Pretty pleased with the look, the wolf grey really does go well.
IMG_20210216_221135.jpg IMG_20210216_221113.jpg