Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How To Kia Telluride Rebadging

Fishface

Are these rebadges "official"? i.e. Could I bring them to the dealer and make them install them as part of a Telluride purchase? I'm not very handy, and would hate to screw the rebadging up!!

Are these rebadges "official"? i.e. Could I bring them to the dealer and make them install them as part of a Telluride purchase? I'm not very handy, and would hate to screw the rebadging up!!
Yes you can bring them to your dealer and they'll swap it out.

GregGH

I was hoping that someone might customize a badge using 3 letters ..... S, K and an I ...

waiting 5 more weeks for mine to arrive.

GH

I was hoping that someone might customize a badge using 3 letters ..... S, K and an I ...

waiting 5 more weeks for mine to arrive.

GH
Wow - where did you order them?

Dealer put on the front and rear emblems but said he couldn't replace the steering wheel emblem due to the airbag...how did everyone do theirs???

Mine was just an overlay but to be honest I didn't like how it looked and ended up taking it off. It just didn't seem legit. I'm happy with the Kia logo on the steering wheel and the front and rear re-badging.

Dealer put on the front and rear emblems but said he couldn't replace the steering wheel emblem due to the airbag...how did everyone do theirs???
You should keep it simple and do overlay, it's a pain in the butt to pull off.

vktelly

vktelly

Finnius

Do not pry your rear badge off. Everyone I have seen has scuffed their paint trying to pry it off.

Drill small hole into the center of the badge (Large enough for a 90 degree awl, Large) There is relief under the badge, you will not hit the paint.
Heat using heat gun or hair dryer (longer)
Take 90 Degree awl and pry logo off

Just another method. Worked great for me.