Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

How's everyone's leather / leatherette seats holding up?

I'm trying to figure out if I got the leather. Should be getting my EX in a couple of days. The test drive car, an EX, seemed more like leatherette or maybe even a vinyl. I'm wondering if the USA EX trim has the leather and the Canadian the leatherette? Any T-ride EXer's out there absolutely certain they have leather?
In the US, the EX and SX gets Leather Seat Trim. However on the SX you can get the Premium Leather Trim if you get the Prestige package.

Yes, I was sure that I had seen the EX with leather in the USA auto reviews but that EX test drive here in Montreal didn't have leather. I remember saying to the sales guy that it was annoying that just because I want eight seats I couldn't have the leather. He just nodded.

I'm trying to figure out if I got the leather. Should be getting my EX in a couple of days. The test drive car, an EX, seemed more like leatherette or maybe even a vinyl. I'm wondering if the USA EX trim has the leather and the Canadian the leatherette? Any T-ride EXer's out there absolutely certain they have leather?
I have an EX in America. It defiantly has real leather. Thats one of the upgrades to the EX, the models below it has the fake leather/sofino stuff. The SX (highest tier) has the super nice Nappa Leather though.

I have a 2020 S trim with black Sofino leather with 60k miles. It's one of only a few things I don't like about the SUV. To me, it feels thin, especially on the steering wheel. I feel that over the years that my palms will eventually wear through the material. It has already been nicked a few times in different spots (on the wheel and gear selector) and shows the hard service underneath. It also seems to get white scuff marks on it very easily. They do wipe away, but they are very unsightly in the mean time.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk