Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Illinois

Welcome Illinois Telluride Owner’s!

I live in the Peoria area and look forward to meeting with you if you are interested. I know of two other people that have bought from Mike Miller Kia and welcome your input on changes/modifications or problems you need input on.

DLBSF

Waiting on my SX Prestige Moss Green with gray interior to arrive! Chicago area.

Randy501

Waiting on SX prestige Dark Moss with Dune Brown interior to arrive as well! ordered May 31st and was told Mid-September arrival already scheduled on a truck !? So excited for my 1st new car purchase - fell in love with the trucky look and DRLs at first sight...only seen 2 on the road so far all year...

Waiting on my SX Prestige, Everlasting Silver, Black interior with towing package...

Had one ordered in Mar - IL stealer got it in Apr, sold it out from under me to someone else and told me production was delayed and stupid me believed it...

Had to reorder - picked a MN dealer near my son who's giving me a good deal... supposed to be 9/26, but was originally 9/17 - so we'll see.

Will be interested in trading the 20" black rims/tires for, in order of preference: 1)18" EX rims/tires 2) 20" S rims/tires 3) LX 18" rims/tires if anyone wants 20" black - even trade as long as not too many miles on the EX or S tires. Meet somewhere halfway and split any cost to get it done. Not thrilled with the way black wheels look on the silver vehicle... the tire revs per mile are nearly the same (diff by 1) for the 20" vs 18", so no prob with speedo or odometer.
2019-08-21_155114.jpg

Tinely Park, IL .. Interested if anyone from IL did any mods to the Telluride, if not just saying hello.

Apparently I forgot to update that I now have my SXP - over 6k on the clock already...

Loving most of it...

No proximity lock, no key fob remote start (and the outrageous cost to subscribe) are the most noteworthy disappointments...
No major mods other than as listed in my signature.

Waiting on my SX Prestige, Everlasting Silver, Black interior with towing package...

Had one ordered in Mar - IL stealer got it in Apr, sold it out from under me to someone else and told me production was delayed and stupid me believed it...

Had to reorder - picked a MN dealer near my son who's giving me a good deal... supposed to be 9/26, but was originally 9/17 - so we'll see.

Will be interested in trading the 20" black rims/tires for, in order of preference: 1)18" EX rims/tires 2) 20" S rims/tires 3) LX 18" rims/tires if anyone wants 20" black - even trade as long as not too many miles on the EX or S tires. Meet somewhere halfway and split any cost to get it done. Not thrilled with the way black wheels look on the silver vehicle... the tire revs per mile are nearly the same (diff by 1) for the 20" vs 18", so no prob with speedo or odometer.
View attachment 1747
Nice! Good luck gettin' it. I have EX rims available for trade if you are interested. I'm in the city but always in Harvard/Woodstock area for family gatherings.

Nice! Good luck gettin' it. I have EX rims available for trade if you are interested. I'm in the city but always in Harvard/Woodstock area for family gatherings.
Appreciate the offer... got the SXP in Sep, found someone to trade with in Oct... lovin' it