Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just ordered 2022 blk/copper

I just ordered a 2022 black copper, dune brown interior, sx with prestige pkg, Tow pkg and Nightfall edition on 11/16. I've been reading horror stories on the internet about delivery times. Looking for comments on delivery times. I ordered mine from Illinois.

eamcinto

I'm from Calgary, Canada and I ordered mine 2 weeks ago. I was told 6 months. Really hoping it's NOT that long....But the dealers are pricing the used 2021's (with lower mileage) at 15-18K above MSRP. So I decided to wait.

Kia77!

Seriously considering a 2022 SX Limited. How did you order? Email dealership(s) and tell them what you want? How did you agree on price (if at all negotiable)?

maxford

We ordered ours via the phone on 12/9. Haven't heard yet about where we are in the allocation. We were told Kia Corporate allocates cars to dealers 2X a month. I haven't heard an update since the last allocation which was early Jan. We were quoted 3-4 months when we ordered.

Hangfire

I just ordered a 2022 black copper, dune brown interior, sx with prestige pkg, Tow pkg and Nightfall edition on 11/16. I've been reading horror stories on the internet about delivery times. Looking for comments on delivery times. I ordered mine from Illinois.
I ordered the Gravity Grey, but the Black Copper sure is an intriguing color. I love how it's basically 2 different colors in sun vs shade. Definitely will get people's attention.