Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Just ordered

Dinake

I ordered SX AWD in prestige package in August and was told 12 weeks. My dealer told me yesterday probably 3 more months? Wondering if they actually submitted the order.

robtlsaf

When I ordered my SX, I was told 7 months And the prestige package wasn’t even available. If you can get your order in 6 months, consider yourself lucky!

robtlsaf

Where did you get that information. You don’t get a VIN # until about 4 weeks before your car is built & ships.

MeghanKT

I ordered my White SX with light gray nappa interior, prestige and tow package on 10/5/19, with $500 refundable deposit. Received the vin on 11/26/19 and looking at an end of December delivery, fingers crossed.

I ordered my White SX with light gray nappa interior, prestige and tow package on 10/5/19, with $500 refundable deposit. Received the vin on 11/26/19 and looking at an end of December delivery, fingers crossed.
That’s amazing😄 Lots of luck and keep us posted!

AZFuego

Wow, congrats! We ordered the same configuration on 10/12 and not a word from our dealer yet here in Phoenix. Jealous!!

jamieu

Question...I'm getting a lot of conflicting information on where the tellurides are coming from. I saw the video on Atlanta. But, a dealership told me the delay was because they could only fit so many cars on the boat coming from China. Where are they produced? Thanks!

ucinn

Staff Member
They are made in Georgia.. They do send some on boats, but to other countries. They are only produced in Georgia.