Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

KJNCJSJK

Crain Kia Bentonville stickered a $13k market adjustment. With a little negotiating paid about $4k over for our 2022 EX-P Nightfall. Had other dealerships advertising MSRP until you actually get there and show interest in purchasing, if you are lucky enough to find one available on the lot. I think they called 2 or 3 people to cancel appointments after we bought ours.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

skybum02

Koons Kia Woodbridge, VA. Terrible bait and switch from the deal we made on the phone to what the sales contract had when I came in. Avoid at all costs. Dishonest, deceitful, and disrespectful to customers.

CeCeBee

Hello everyone! I'm about a Telluride, and found all of you to help me on my decisions.

O'Brien Kia of Bloomington Illinois is charging $3K over MSRP.

CarolC

Hello everyone! I'm about a Telluride, and found all of you to help me on my decisions.

O'Brien Kia of Bloomington Illinois is charging $3K over MSRP.
That's actually cheaper than what they told me back in August--they quoted $5k over for an SX back then.

Cltdba

Add this one to the bad list (if they're not already).

Stevenson Kia of Jacksonville (NC). They're adding $7,995 to MSRP.

They have 2 Tellurides with the exact build I want. So, I reached out to them.

After I finished laughing, I told them I'll just continue to wait on the one I've ordered from another dealer at MSRP.

Stay away from Hallmark Kia(formerly Wilson Kia) in Flowood, MS. Every negative review you see online, I 100% believe them. Even though new owners took over, those same toxic employees are still there conducting shady practices. Myself and other person(total stranger, just happened to be dealing with the same salesman/F&I guy) will likely have the vehicles we secured awhile back get sold from under us. 100% won’t be due to any bad dealings on our end. Lots of shadiness going on there. I will update this post by Thursday night with more details, regardless if the deal goes through or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxford

Stay away from Hallmark Kia(formerly Wilson Kia) in Flowood, MS. Every negative review you see online, I 100% believe them. Even though new owners took over, those same toxic employees are still there conducting shady practices. Myself and other person(total stranger, just happened to be dealing with the same salesman/F&I guy) will likely have the vehicles we secured awhile back get sold from under us. 100% won’t be due to any bad dealings on our end. Lots of shadiness going on there. I will update this post by Thursday night with more details, regardless if the deal goes through or not.

A salesperson from that dealer just posted about selling cars at MSRP on this very forum. According to him you can order with no money down and delivery will be 3-4 months.

A salesperson from that dealer just posted about selling cars at MSRP on this very forum. According to him you can order with no money down and delivery will be 3-4 months.
Due to a recent ownership change over, I guess KIA allotted this dealer a significant amount of units with priority. It’s how myself and quite a few others were able to secure incoming units. They are selling at MSRP with a $425 dealer doc fee. I would not recommend anyone who is buying from outside of MS and don’t plan on flying out to finalize the deal to purchase from this dealer. The sales and F&I guy myself and one other person that I know of dealt with made the entire process a nightmare. From the pooor communication to blatant lies whenever you do hear from them makes this my worse car buying experience ever.

To tell you how jacked up they run this dealership they all both of us to arrange shipping/pickup of the vehicles without them having any signed documents from us in their possession or the additional down payment we promised. The other guy already received his vehicle and mine is currently in route.

***Just proceed with caution if you decide to do business with them***

I have a white LX FWD on order but it seems that the factory isnt really building the base models like I have on order so I was going to venture out and try to get a LX AWD or maybe an S.

Just got off the phone with Greenway Kia of Rivergate in Madison TN, 50k for a telluride S model BEFORE taxes and dealer fees. WTF

Storm

Nitrogen filled Tires $399 LOL. Who will be the sucker?
Someone was the sucker.
This car sold 2 days after I test drove it.
If people would just stop paying these market adjustments, then inventory would sit and these extra costs would stop. But as long as these people agree to pay over MSRP it will continue, even after the shortages are over.
I went across the street to the Jeep dealer and they were selling the 2021 Jeep Cherokee L with a 15k markup making it 69k plus taxes/fees for a 2021 (insane). They said the 2022's wouldn't be in until May 2022. I went at the end of January 2022.

I certainly will not pay over MSRP. I remember when we negotiated and paid less than MSRP.. Ahhh the good old days!!

Hope these people realize that in a couple years they will be underwater on their vehicles because they paid that much markup..

Emmster7

Everyone I spoke to in Alabama was well over MSRP (Huntsville Kia took the cake with a $14,000 over MSRP offer) or wouldn’t allow me to build. I ended up ordering from Barker Kia in Houma, LA (6 hours away). There was still a markup but not too bad considering the others and they were wonderful to deal with.

I have a white LX FWD on order but it seems that the factory isnt really building the base models like I have on order so I was going to venture out and try to get a LX AWD or maybe an S.

Just got off the phone with Greenway Kia of Rivergate in Madison TN, 50k for a telluride S model BEFORE taxes and dealer fees. WTF
They just called me and said they had another S in stock and it was 63k before taxes but if I came today it would be 50k. After laughing and hanging up the last time I am surprised that they called again. 20k market adjustment is what the salesman said they have on them.

If you’ve paid over MSRP or seen dealers charging more than MSRP feel free to list them here.
New 2022 Kia Telluride EX Lafontaine kia of Dearborn Michigan
AWD Automatic

Black Copper Exterior

Black Interior

Highway/MPG:24 [3]
/ City MPG: 19 [3]

VIN: 5XYP3DHC6NG274820
/
Stock: 22K1058ETAAPR20SOLD
Engine: 3.8 L
Model Code: J4442

Contact Us