Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

Irvine Kia
Selling at MSRP (was $5000 before)

However, do markup with $1795 oil change/tire rotation service package (every 7500 mile over 60,000)--probably charge 2x retail cost, even assuming synthetic oil.
and Markup with $1500 "Theft Patrol" GPS tracker.---negotiable, of course.

That said, I can't say I blame them--they have sold at least 40 in the last week since I've been shopping (they have higher Telluride inventory than others in area)

YvonneL13

Kia Irvine Watch out for the Finance guy.... He tried to stick me with over 14K in options that I did not want or need. Tried but did not succeed! Windshield Surface Protection - 1995.00 Carefree Paint Protection - 1995.00 Extended Warranty-1995.00 Maintenance 2750.00 and Theft Patrol 1495.00 total 14,230.00 I got it all canceled and refunded. He was a fast talker with a fork tongue! He lied and I had to fight to get these removed. I won

Greg56

If you’ve paid over MSRP or seen dealers charging more than MSRP feel free to list them here.
Archer Kia in Houston Texas trying to charge more than 6k over MSRP. 4 k market adjustment plus about 2k more worth of total garbage.

Attachments