Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride ADM Dealers a.k.a "Bad Kia Dealers List"

KiaFan

Staff Member
If you’ve paid over MSRP or seen dealers charging more than MSRP feel free to list them here.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Kia of Carson, California
Kia of Cerritos, California
Citrus Motor Kia, Ontario, California

All 3 had 5K plus markup. Citrus had the balls to do a 10k markup.

$10K over plus added junk = $12k over MSRP

Cerritos Kia

Southwest Kia - Round Rock, TX
S trims 3,000 over MSRP $39k
SX trims 5,000 over MSRP $49k
Southwest Kia in Austin has the same pricing on the Moss SX they had, needless to say they did not get my business.

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
CarPro Kia, Huntington Beach, California
5K + markup and kept trying to say they have the only Telluride in the world... LOL!

Penske Kia, Chula Vista (San Diego County): $4k over MSRP for all Tellurides

Ball Kia, National City (San Diego County): $5k over MSRP for all Tellurides

Quick Kia, Braintree, MA: +$10k over MSRP for Telluride SX with Prestige & Tow Package. $58,110 No deposits accepted. First come, first served.
Glad you did your research, it drives me crazy when dealers try to use scare tactics.

PHISHinMA

Still $5k over lol, I bet in a few months they'll beg you to deal from invoice.
I literally laughed out loud into the phone, when the general manager told me they weren't selling for MSRP, but for $10k over sticker. Hahaha

I literally laughed out loud into the phone, when the general manager told me they weren't selling for MSRP, but for $10k over sticker. Hahaha
They know its a seller's market right now, I love it when they call you up after the market cools and you tell them you've purchased from another dealer.

PHISHinMA

They know its a seller's market right now, I love it when they call you up after the market cools and you tell them you've purchased from another dealer.
Yeah, I hope all the price gouging happening throughout Kia's dealer network catches up with them.

The reason they have that garbage add-on list is because it's illegal to sell cars over MSRP in CA. So that's how they skirt around the law.

$10K over plus added junk = $12k over MSRP

Cerritos Kia

Demand is high. Supply is low especially SX Prestige Package your going to pay atleast $4k over MSRP. Great thing is there is up to $3500 rebates if you qualify for all. You will always get the $1500 rebate if you finance with KMF. If you think your going to wait it out and pay MSRP next year on a SX Prestige that's fine but Kia is probably going to raise the MSRP hence the trend. Just being honest...

Factor in the dealer holdback, dealers are making so much money off the Telluride.