Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride aftermarket wheel thread

KiaFan

Staff Member
Aftermarket wheels and tires finally on. I went with 20's to replace the 18's on an EX. I choose a Gravity Grey on Grey wheel, Special Shift Racing Wheel ordered through Discount Tire and Michelin tire 245/50 R20.
Very nice.

Aftermarket wheels and tires finally on. I went with 20's to replace the 18's on an EX. I choose a Gravity Grey on Grey wheel, Special Shift Racing Wheel ordered through Discount Tire and Michelin tire 245/50 R20.
I want to matte black out my chrome parts too. Is this a dip or wrap?
This looks amazing! Love your matte finish!

I had an estimate for just a the few chrome pieces and bumper pieces, they wanted $735😬. So I'm still looking.

You need to start a thread on this!! I trying to find someone to wrap chrome and silver parts they gave me $735 estimate. I'm still looking around.

OP
telluride
Thread Starter #188
What offset did people go with?
Offset is dependent on wheel design and width, if you stick within this range you'll be safe.

+37-40mm offset, Bore 73.1mm

Going with 22/9 ET 35 with 265/40/22 For my Dark Moss SX prestige I need members output on this selection of wheels🤓
Which ones did you go with? I love the color of these and have been thinking about something like this with a matching chrome delete for my Dark Moss SX instead of the usual black.

Which ones did you go with? I love the color of these and have been thinking about something like this with a matching chrome delete for my Dark Moss SX instead of the usual black.
Sorry just got back from Europe Friday evening so this what I did Saturday,went to my boys shop and we did try every off set and rim size we came to conclusion that 22/10 with 25 offset will be pushing it to the max this are the pic I took P.S don’t mind the rim design

Attachments

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
While I wait for the wheels I want to be available. I painted the stock EX wheels.

23EE27CA-43AA-40B5-8D2F-AF5279C1C37F.jpeg