Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Age Demographics

Kia Telluride Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 76 12.6%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 132 21.9%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 155 25.7%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 131 21.7%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 105 17.4%

• Total voters
Aging gracefully.....kinda......sorta......depends who you ask and room lighting at the time.

I'm kinda surprised at how even the distribution is... I'm in the low end of the bottom tier myself... after driving a Tribute for 12 years, then an Escape (basically the same vehicle) for 7 years; decided I deserved something larger, more comfortable, more tech and sharp looking -- OK, it'll come in handy with the 4 grandkids, too o_O:cool:

I'm kinda surprised at how even the distribution is... I'm in the low end of the bottom tier myself... after driving a Tribute for 12 years, then an Escape (basically the same vehicle) for 7 years; decided I deserved something larger, more comfortable, more tech and sharp looking -- OK, it'll come in handy with the 4 grandkids, too o_O:cool:
It is a really good mix of demographics. Even my parents who are in their 60's is considering getting one in a year.

K7tnt

Looking at the Telluride as my wife needs bigger SUV to haul Grandkids. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Weird, I don't see any votes in the 16-24 range...
But you know, nowadays
It's the old man
He's got all the money
And a young man ain't got nothin' in the world these days

- Young Man Blues, Mose Allison, 1957

Contrary to current popular belief, that's an enduring reality.

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
23 years old SON love the Telluride you can tell how proud is when driving the Telly he owns a VW Jetta with all the moods and modifications, back then he will never drive my GMC Terrain