Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride Owner's Manual Page Archive

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #2

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #3

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #4

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #5

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #6

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #7

Canadians should be aware that this is not the manual they will receive when they purchase a Telluride in Canada. I can't provide a comprehensive list of the differences but I have found a few. I have not been able to locate a Canadian version for download. Canadians researching the Telluride will like me stumble on this US version and combined with US video reviews will be mislead as to some features and trim level information. For example the Canadian SX is an 8 passenger seating while the US SX is a 7 passenger. So far as I know in Canada only AWD drive versions are being sold--no FWD. The way AWD is implemented has significant differences in the number of modes available and AWD lock mode is not even mentioned in the Canadian manual. I bought my EX based on US information. I am not unhappy with my choice but as 8 passenger seating was essential to me I did not investigate the SX at all and only found out later that the Canadian SX is an eight seater. If I'm not mistaken the US EX comes with the 20" wheels while my Canadian EX has 18" wheels. Like I said I can't list all the differences but the ones I have should be used as a caution for Canadians investigating the Telluride based on US information.