Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride already listed on Copart.com for Parts :(

An SX(P)

It doesn’t look like a lot of damage but I guess they totaled it? Disposable everything these days!

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
Link? Can't find it. I would like to rip that apart for parts.

Agreed. Damage looks fixable.
I wonder if it was because they couldn’t find replacement parts. I can’t imagine that repair would have cost anywhere near $45,000, unless there is irreparable frame damage.

Parts are hard to find. We're still waiting to get a taillight and number from Kia...its been over a month

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just out of curiousity, do you think it is possible to swap in the dash display from an SX into and EX?
You probably can but it may take some software tweaks to get all the features to work.

Very curious as to what happened to this vehicle. With so many safety systems in place how can one manage to wreck such a car. Guess it was pure reckless driving ..... Also patiently waiting for IIHS results to come in...

Shermer321

Anyone able to find where to buy scrap parts for the Telluride? I was wrapping the interior of my SX and cut the silver trim on the push down door over the wireless charger. You have to buy the whole unit for $400 bucks...