Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride - Seattle dealers feedback

soodie

Hi
I am looking to order the SX with P/N package in the Seattle area. I have talked to a couple of dealers and here is the mark-up fee:
Lee Johnson: 3k
Chuck O: 4k
Auburn: 8k
Everett: 5k
Puyallup: 2k

Can anyone share their experience and the decision?
Any disadvantages on ordering from out of state?

maxford

I am in Seattle and can agree with those numbers. We ordered one from Arapahoe in Colorado for MSRP. Once it arrives we will decide if we ship it here or fly out to pick it up.

OP
S

soodie

Thread Starter #3
I am in Seattle and can agree with those numbers. We ordered one from Arapahoe in Colorado for MSRP. Once it arrives we will decide if we ship it here or fly out to pick it up.
Any disadvantages on ordering from out of state?

maxford

I don't think so beyond the additional cost to ship it or fly there to drive it home.

OP
S

soodie

Thread Starter #5
I guess even if we ship it to the Seattle area, the cost is around $1500, so overall would still save 1500 over the lowest markup. Assuming no other dealer fee or other cost associated.

What delivery estimate were you given by Arapahoe? And what trim level did you order.

OP
S

soodie

Thread Starter #7
I was looking at the SX trim with prestige and nightfall. Ended up not ordering from Arapahoe as the cost savings were not much. 1500 for delivery, 700 doc fee vs 150 doc fee and 3k over MSRP, so not able to justify ordering from out of state for saving about 900$
The delivery estimate was around 4-6 months with a high probability of 5.

maxford

What delivery estimate were you given by Arapahoe? And what trim level did you order.
We ordered a 22 SX Prestige AWD (not nightfall). Ordered late Dec. Order picked up by factory 2/24/22 with estimated delivery of May 3.