Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia Telluride U.S. Sales Figures in 2019

KiaFan

Staff Member

March was a BIG month for the brand-new Telluride SUV, which has seen a huge increase in sales from February. Kia sold more than 5,000 units of the Telluride SUV which is a number we honestly didin’t expect to see that early!

Other models sold well with the Soul, Optima and Sorento all surpassing the 9,000 units monthly sales.

Overall, Kia Motors America sold 55,814 vehicles last month, while year to date sales have hit 136,596 units.

A surprise to see! Kia reps are telling me that it was released early and it sounds like it was a successful!

Very promising for Kia.

I feel really bad for the K900, they should just put that car out to pasture.

I've read that they aren't even producing the Telluride at full production yet.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

Staff Member
Thread Starter #5
Here are Telluride sales data for April 2019

Very strong March sales.

DKiaGuy

Encouraging numbers. The Subaru Ascent sold almost 8,000 units in the same month and inching towards 20,000 since it was released. Will keep an eye on the numbers.

Encouraging numbers. The Subaru Ascent sold almost 8,000 units in the same month and inching towards 20,000 since it was released. Will keep an eye on the numbers.
I wonder if the numbers would be much more had Kia originally produced enough Telluride to meet with demand.