Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Kia's Lease/Finance Calculator

Can anyone tell me if Kia's lease/finance calculator is pretty accurate as fas as what they are seeing once they actually go to the dealer? I am going to attach a screenshot of what the numbers are looking like for myself on an SX with tow package. Cash Down I put $1500 because that is what the dealer is coming off MSRP, trade in allowance will be how much from my trade in I will put towards the lease the rest I will try and get cash or check back if possible. I've seen some people saying on facebook that when they went in to the dealer to lease the numbers on kias website were not accurate at all and their payments were higher.

Attachments

ucinn

Staff Member
It will be higher as it doesn't include the taxes, title, license and any other dealer fees.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
It will be higher as it doesn't include the taxes, title, license and any other dealer fees.
Guess I should have clicked on disclaimers at the very bottom lol. I knew dealer fees wouldn't be included in that price, but I didnt think about tax. Now I feel like an idiot lol. Thanks for the reply

I've been leasing since 1992, one thing I learned, ALWAYS use TOP (total out of pocket) when talking financing for lease or purchase. That's all you'll be putting down, I let the salesperson figure out where it goes. FYI, I always use $2500 TOP when negotiating my lease with different dealers, always apples to apples...