Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Lowering my Telluride

corpuzd

I am wanting to install coil over shocks. I would like to improve the stance. Can anyone who has lowered their vehicle give me some insight on what is available after market.

Thank you

But why though, it would look ridiculous and losing ground clearance is amazing going over speed bumps, right?. For me, a 50k vehicle scraping the road is not ideal.

Not sure of the company's reputation but these are the only coilovers I have found as of right now for the telluride platform. Give it maybe a year and all the big names will probably join in. I personally am running the M&S lowering springs which is about a 1.5" drop. So far I'm happy but would love to get airbags not only for appearance but the towing ability as well.

Attachments

Installing coilovers above the shocks is a good way to improve the ride height of your car. Once installed, you will have more wheel space, which can be useful when increasing the wheel size or raising the ground clearance. The market offers various reel options with different lifting characteristics. It's best to study reviews and recommendations from other owners of the same type of car to choose the best option for your needs.