Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Nav error during update

JC20186

Each time I've tried to update the Nav system in my 2022 Telluride, everything goes smoothly till what I'm guessing is an Audio system update. I get the error that the files are corrupt or missing. I've downloaded the correct file from the Kia site a couple of times and still have this issue.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Contact KIA Connect and tell them the problem. Also, there is one other thing - some people are receiving in the mail the sw update already loaded on a jump drive. I have no idea what the criteria is for who receives these updates in the mail - that is another thing you can ask KIA Connect.

Contact KIA Connect and tell them the problem. Also, there is one other thing - some people are receiving in the mail the sw update already loaded on a jump drive. I have no idea what the criteria is for who receives these updates in the mail - that is another thing you can ask KIA Connect.
I received a thumb drive from Kia a few months ago and at the time I wondered why I received it. I have surmised that OTA updates are only available to those who pay for the Kia Connect Ultimate package and install the update V010.001 on the supplied drive. I have previously installed two updates on my 2021 and am currently on V0.9.001 . I have yet to install this V10.001 and I ask others if anyone has had problems with V010.001?