Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale 2023 KIA TELLURIDE SX-PRESTIGE V6 AWD - Glacier White Pearl Exterior w/ Navy/Gray Interior

Trader history for PinkTieCarGuy (0)

I have available now a 2023 Kia Telluride SX-Prestige AWD in Glacier White Pearl with the Navy/Gray Interior

Cross Bars
Carpeted Floor Mats
Cargo Net
Cargo Tray
Rear Seat Entertainment System
Wheel Locks

Hey my name is John Wright, The Pink Tie Car Guy, and I've received the go ahead to mark down our in-stock Tellurides to this group in order to grow my customer base. You can reach me 931-340-6800 text/call or my Facebook Page. Location is Clarksville, TN less than an hour from Nashville, TN.

Here is the information on this one available: MSRP is $54,515 normal Dealer Addendum is $9,995 but for customers buying from me from here my manager has approved Dealer Addendum of $2995 on in-stock vehicles. Addendum includes all the normal fluff that dealerships do, but also includes Wyatt Johnson Warranty For Life on the powertrain (Does not have to be serviced here or come back here for warranty work) and Perma-Plate applied to the vehicle (Does actually protect the interior and exterior of the vehicle.) Price is $57510 plus 647.50 plus 149.00 for Doc, Processing, and Filing Fee. Taxes are based on your Zip Code.

I provide red carpet service and work hard for my customer before, during, and after the sale. In addition to that I donate a portion of every commission to the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition.