Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

New Owner new beginnings

frank4711

After 30 years of minivans we have been set free, wife said and I agreed no more minivans. One Town & Country and 3 Honda Odysseys, just to note 529,000 miles on the Hondas, Telluride has tough competition. After much research I went to local KIa and looked on Friday, took her Sat and brought one home same day. Wanted a S but ended moving up to SX, they had Dark Moss with grey interior which is a must have here in FL. Loaded extras is a understatement, but one extra stands out for me, memory seats, never had them always wanted. So ya'll own one and know the rest of the story. Comfort, appearance, Tech and ratings are just amazing. Looking forward to the reading. later Frank

After 30 years of minivans we have been set free, wife said and I agreed no more minivans. One Town & Country and 3 Honda Odysseys, just to note 529,000 miles on the Hondas, Telluride has tough competition. After much research I went to local KIa and looked on Friday, took her Sat and brought one home same day. Wanted a S but ended moving up to SX, they had Dark Moss with grey interior which is a must have here in FL. Loaded extras is a understatement, but one extra stands out for me, memory seats, never had them always wanted. So ya'll own one and know the rest of the story. Comfort, appearance, Tech and ratings are just amazing. Looking forward to the reading. later Frank
Welcome to the board, and congratulations on the new ride! It's amazing, isn't it?

RedHowler

Congrats, Frank. I wanted to buy mine in Palm Beach County, where I live. All dealers wanted $10K over MSRP. How much over did you pay?

OP
F

frank4711

Thread Starter #4
Congrats, Frank. I wanted to buy mine in Palm Beach County, where I live. All dealers wanted $10K over MSRP. How much over did you pay?
Hey $3000 at Port Charlotte Kia

Attachments