Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Optimum sound setting for 10 speaker H/K on SX.

Just picked up my SX- P last night. Love it but trying to determine best sound settings. Tone (Bass, Mid, Treb) settings as well as the bass boost and dynamic surround sound settings? Has anyone figured out what config sounds best? Thanks

ucinn

Staff Member
Really depends on what you like.. even my sound settings are different than the wifes, so they stay where she likes them. In the Stinger though(My DD) they stay set how I like them.

Just picked up my SX- P last night. Love it but trying to determine best sound settings. Tone (Bass, Mid, Treb) settings as well as the bass boost and dynamic surround sound settings? Has anyone figured out what config sounds best? Thanks
Are you sure you have 10 speakers as I counted 12 in my H/K system...1 dash mount + 2 each doors front and rear and 1 each side of 3rd row seat and a Sub in cargo area.