Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Playing your music collection on the infotainment system?

ucinn

Staff Member
yes, it does

Audio file specificationMPEG-1/2 Layer3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA (Standard/Professional), WAVBit rates/Sampling frequencyMP38 to 320 kbps (CBR/VBR), to 48 kHz (ID3 tag version: Ver. 1.0, Ver. 1.1, Ver. 2.2, Ver. 2.3, Ver. 2.4)OGGQ1 to Q10, to 48 kHzFLAC8/16/24 bit, to 48 kHzWMA•Standard (0x161): to L3 Profile, to 385 kbps, to 48 kHz•Professional (0x162): to M0b, to 192 kbps, to 48 kHzWAV8/16 bit, to 48 kHzDetailed specifications•Maximum number of directory layers: 20•Maximum length of folder/file names: 255 byte•Supported characters for folder/file names: Alphanumeric characters, Korean standard character set 2,350 characters, Simplified Chinese 4,888 characters•Maximum number of folders: 2,000 (including ROOT)•Maximum number of files: 8,000

yes, it does

Audio file specificationMPEG-1/2 Layer3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA (Standard/Professional), WAVBit rates/Sampling frequencyMP38 to 320 kbps (CBR/VBR), to 48 kHz (ID3 tag version: Ver. 1.0, Ver. 1.1, Ver. 2.2, Ver. 2.3, Ver. 2.4)OGGQ1 to Q10, to 48 kHzFLAC8/16/24 bit, to 48 kHzWMA•Standard (0x161): to L3 Profile, to 385 kbps, to 48 kHz•Professional (0x162): to M0b, to 192 kbps, to 48 kHzWAV8/16 bit, to 48 kHzDetailed specifications•Maximum number of directory layers: 20•Maximum length of folder/file names: 255 byte•Supported characters for folder/file names: Alphanumeric characters, Korean standard character set 2,350 characters, Simplified Chinese 4,888 characters•Maximum number of folders: 2,000 (including ROOT)•Maximum number of files: 8,000

Good to know in the event I decide to rip any more music!!

Mandymmm

This will be my first vehicle that doesn't have a tape or cd player in it (I have a SX ordered). I have certain songs my children like to listen to when I take them to school in the morning (on 5 CDs now) I have most of them as MP3s too (they are not on google play, itunes or similar). I know I can put them on my phone, but it's a company phone and don't want to fill it up. I also know I can put them on a flash drive and stick it in the Telly's USB slot, but then how can I use my Waze app at the same time since it also needs to be connected through the USB. Can I use/are there 2 USB ports that can be read by the infotainment system? I really don't want to get a mp3 player that connects through Bluetooth just to listen to my collection of music Does anyone have any thought or ideas?
Thanks
I know this is an older post so you've probably found a workaround but download music to dropbox and then get the Doppler app, upload your music from Dropbox to Doppler and then you can play your music through the Doppler app on Carplay which will then also allow you to use GPS at the same time