Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Question for you guys!

Jym777

Looking for the right one for me, trying to decide if I should get the awd or the fwd? I’am wondering if anybody out here would know if they is any difference in the drive or performance between the two? Live in FL and won’t be driving in dirt or snow! thanks for your reply much appreciated! notice that choices are getting slim out there!

ucinn

Staff Member
Staying in Florida, there's really no reason to get AWD unless you want the prestige package on the SX.

OP
J

Jym777

Thread Starter #3
Staying in Florida, there's really no reason to get AWD unless you want the prestige package on the SX.
Thanks for the repl! I will be pulling a motorcycle trailer but I’am sure either one will do the job!

No reason for AWD in Florida. Save the cash.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Kittyne

Looking for the right one for me, trying to decide if I should get the awd or the fwd? I’am wondering if anybody out here would know if they is any difference in the drive or performance between the two? Live in FL and won’t be driving in dirt or snow! thanks for your reply much appreciated! notice that choices are getting slim out there!
You won't have the heated steering wheel as well. I think resell value would be better with AWD. I have always owned SUV's and don't understand why they even make non AWD