Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Reverse Lights Upgrade

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Let me know What you think and how it looks!!!!!

I had tinted my front windows so when parking is hard to see the sidewalk at night and I hate to scrape my wheels. This mod turns on with the reverse lights as well very helpful

They are not noticeable from the side when off and just can see them from the back if you pay attention to it

IMG_4063.jpg

Attachments

I like it... imagine it helps with the back-up camera vision too...

Where/how did you access the reverse light circuit?

OP
ERNYSAN

ERNYSAN

Staff Member
Thread Starter #3
I was changing the reverse lights and well decide to run a cable from there to the bottom. Cane Corso Not Included!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.jpg

Attachments

ElCangriz

Let me know What you think and how it looks!!!!!

I had tinted my front windows so when parking is hard to see the sidewalk at night and I hate to scrape my wheels. This mod turns on with the reverse lights as well very helpful

They are not noticeable from the side when off and just can see them from the back if you pay attention to it

View attachment 2218
Awesome mod... did you stick on the lights or screwed them in? And would it be one wire on each side coming from the reverse lights?