Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Side mirrors not working properly

Bedford86

I noticed today that when I lock my Telluride that the driver side mirror isn’t folding in like the passenger side. I locked and unlocked it several times, and eventually it folded in, but while driving home I noticed that neither one of my passing sensors are working. Normally when I use my turn signal and I have a car close to the rear that light will come on, and the steering wheel will vibrate to warn not to switch lanes. Has anyone else had this issue? I will be contacting Kia service department tomorrow morning.

Kegman913

Happened to mine as well after car wash folded them in which has always been standard practice for these places

Kegman913

Fixed it. For me, the mirrors were very loose in the open position but locked in for the folded in position. I turned the car off, manually folded them in, and hit the lock button on the remote. I have the feature turned on where they fold in when locked by key fob. Then I unlocked it and the mechanism caught the mirrors. Also, I was getting the mirror fold out error when I put my turn signals on. Now it's gone