Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

T-Ride vs. P-Sade (Doesn't have the same ring to it as the KIA......)

Not sure if anyone saw this pic before - thought it was cool for comparison. The Hyundai looks like a short bed pickup with a topper. Thoughts ???

tellasade.jpg

Now you got my busting out my photoshop.:sneaky:

I present to you the Hyundai Palisade Pickup:p
Hyundai-Palisade-pickup.jpg

The side profile on the Telluride looks much better.

I like both, the only thing that I dislike about the Palisade is the weird headlight design

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #7
I like both, the only thing that I dislike about the Palisade is the weird headlight design

Don't like some of the interior elements. Seats look a bit weird and pushbutton shift is not cool. Plus shift paddles ??? Really ???

Don't like some of the interior elements. Seats look a bit weird and pushbutton shift is not cool. Plus shift paddles ??? Really ???
It needs the shift paddles because it has that weird push button gear selector. I hate the way those look too lol.

poriggity

The wife and I are going back and forth between palisade and telluride.. I'm leaning toward the Telluride, but we have had 4 different Hyundai vehicles and they have all been flawless. We currently have 2 Hyundai's and love them. That being said, kia/Hyundai are essentially the same company, so I dont forsee any issues with Kia products either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #10
It needs the shift paddles because it has that weird push button gear selector. I hate the way those look too lol.
Actually shift paddles do make sense in this situation I guess but still I no likey!!!

The wife and I are going back and forth between palisade and telluride.. I'm leaning toward the Telluride, but we have had 4 different Hyundai vehicles and they have all been flawless. We currently have 2 Hyundai's and love them. That being said, kia/Hyundai are essentially the same company, so I dont forsee any issues with Kia products either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I think you'll be fine with either car, they both look great good.

The side profile of the Palisade is very reminiscent of the Escalade