Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

For Sale Telluride Logo Door Strike Covers in Different Colors - Woodbridge, Ont

Trader history for Retroguy (0)

I'm selling Telluride Door Strike Covers that go over the existing door strike latch for a more clean and finished look. I have these available right now in limited quanitites in metallic Black, Red, Blue, Gold and Chrome. They come with 3M automotive tape already attached so you just peel and stick. See pictures for more details.

These sets in any color are $30 U.S. including shipping with tracking. If you're interested, please pay with Paypal by clicking the link: paypal.me/realretroguy . When making the payment on Paypal, please provide your full address (including zip code) and specify the color you want. Please direct message me as well that you sent the money and I'll confirm back once they ship.

Direct message me with any questions. Thanks ! plates.jpg plate5.JPG plate6.jpg plate7.jpg plate8.JPG plb1.jpg plb2.jpg blk2.jpg

Attachments

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #3
Are these available for international shipping as well?
Depending on where they are shipping - I can get you a quote. Let me direct message you. Thanks

Chico

You said that you are in woodbine, ont.Do you have them in black and do you take cash being that you are in Ontario .you don't have to ship to me ,l can pick up and save shipping cost.what are you charging for $30US.REPLY

OP
Retroguy
Thread Starter #6
Hi there - I do have them in black. Also, I'm not in Woodbine, Ont. I'm in Woodbridge, Ontario. I don't offer pick up, sorry. Directions on how to pay are in the original post if your still interested.
Thanks