Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride vs Palisade

It really depends on what exterior look you prefer. That's where the biggest difference is.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

becquerel

For me, the biggest difference was interior. I like both Telluride and Palisade exterior (with slight preference of Telluride), but the interior in Palisade was a dealbreaker for me. Flimsy-looking drive mode selector, no shift knob, display blended into one large panel. All these are subjective, but Telluride felt more natural to me

Cmsharp

I wanted to like the Palisade because the damn things are actually available on the lots, but the center console and dash just didn’t measure up to me. I don’t really care for the front either. Rode great though!

They are sure marketing the Palisade to be the more luxurious of the two but I think they failed there. It comes down to preference but I'm not a fan of the Palisade overall exterior look and the quilted seats seem gimicky. The dash also doens't seem as elegant as the T-Ride. I'm glad I went the Kia. No complaints at all so far after almost a year.

chiflado

I liked the Palisade's interior better than the T-ride, especially the two digital displays. The push button gear selector is not my favorite but it allowed Hyundai to design more space under the console. At the end I bought a T-ride because of the overall exterior look, but wouldn't mind having the interior of the Palisade. Also, the Palisade comes standard with a remote starter on the key fob, something T-ride lacks.

Kirkie

Has I read all the comments I am getting jealous because. I don't get too enjoyed my Telluride. I have been waiting now for over a few months to get this clunk sound figured out. They order the rear shocks and those can't seems to show up yet. I started having that sound around 7or 8 thousand km now am at 23 and problem not fixed. The only reason am not flipping out is because of this covid 19 keeping my ass home. But I still love the Telluride.