Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

TuxMat for the Telluride

Just got an email from TuxMat today saying they've just completed the test fit and will be releasing their all weather mats soon.

Some photos.

Look nice. Are they pillowy or a harder plastic like weather tech?

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
Look nice. Are they pillowy or a harder plastic like weather tech?
It's not as hard as Weather tech but still hard. Those pads that you see are for anti-slip.

Not bad looking, gonna wait to see how the weather tech looks before deciding

Agree, they look good. Wonder how much they will cost.

JackBurton

I see that Tuxmat has the Telluride listed now on their site but it’s currently showing as sold out. I’m guessing it won’t be long before they’re available for purchase. Looks like $350 for all three rows of seats or $250 for the first two rows.

I see that Tuxmat has the Telluride listed now on their site but it’s currently showing as sold out. I’m guessing it won’t be long before they’re available for purchase. Looks like $350 for all three rows of seats or $250 for the first two rows.
Pricing isn't too bad.

Would love to hear some feedback for anyone that purchased this.

I’ve had these mats for my BMW and can vouch they’re really nice mats, easy to clean, and look high end. Fitment was A+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the difference in fitment for 8 vs 7 passengers? Listing shows for 8 passenger

utmeep

Not Active
Staff Member
What is the difference in fitment for 8 vs 7 passengers? Listing shows for 8 passenger
2nd row mats are different on a 7 vs an 8 passenger. 7 passenger will require a fill in on the second row.

2nd row mats are different on a 7 vs an 8 passenger. 7 passenger will require a fill in on the second row.
That would be great for 100% coverage. Haven’t seen a mat that accomplishes this yet.