Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Telluride Electrical Failure-3 weeks now

Iowa Duke

My 2022 Telluride EX suddenly started flashing warnings for Forward Collision Avoidance system stopped working, then Tire Pressure system stopped working warning, then power steering, speedometer and tach and turn signals stopped working intermittently.
Got it to Kia dealer where its been for 3 weeks now. Dealer is trying but struggling- first changed out Cluster Assembly-Instrument at a cost of $2600 (63000 miles-out of warranty). Worked for 1/2 hour then all failed again.
Kia Customer Service has unfortunately been useless-after repeated phone calls and emails-in 3 weeks I have a case # and thats it. Kia says they can’t get in contact with dealer?!? No escalation by them to help.
Help, any one else have this problem?

I recommend continuing to communicate with your Kia dealer and document all of your interactions with them and Kia customer service. Ask the dealer to speed up the process and if that doesn't help, consider going to another dealership or independent technician for a second opinion.