Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

USB Music

dataport

Finally just got our new 2022 Telluride-EX in. Found that there is NO CD player in it. If I transfer the CD's to a flash drive,is there a way to use voice recognition to select the specific album (e.g. Play Beach Boys)? Manual shows to hit Media/USB then scroll down to album - but that's a real distraction while driving.

KJNCJSJK

What's a CD? LOL just kidding. Not sure about an answer to the question. I use Spotify, they have every CD that I would want to listen to.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
D

dataport

Thread Starter #3
Well, at 77 I've got a ton of CD's (and VHS tapes too). Kinda hoping someone knows how to do a voice command while driving to listen to an album/song on the USB stick. Spotify costs $10/mo.

Cam3n

Well, at 77 I've got a ton of CD's (and VHS tapes too). Kinda hoping someone knows how to do a voice command while driving to listen to an album/song on the USB stick. Spotify costs $10/mo.
Worst case, you can put all the mp3s on your phone and play them through your music app.