Welcome to the #1 KIA Telluride Forum and KIA Telluride community dedicated to KIA Telluride owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Telluride Forum today!

Used 2020 Kia Telluride SX FWD lists for $62k on ebay

How about this for price gouging? A used 2020 Kia Telluride SX lists for $62k on ebay :ROFLMAO:

ebay.png

The vehicle that is up for sale is a 2020 Kia Telluride SX V6 FWD with Dark Moss exterior and Espesso Brown Leather. The vehicle has 13 miles and is actually a new vehicle, but is considered to be a use vehicle since it is not being sold by a dealer and is being sold by a private seller that has taken title to the vehicle. The vehicle has a 3.8L Gas Direct Injection (GDI) 6-cyl engine, 8 speed automatic transmission, 20" black finish alloy wheels, a Harman/Kardon Surround Sound Audio system, and many more features, which is too much to list. This vehicle has the standard EX FWD feature package with the SX feature package making this vehicle having an SX package. The vehicle has the factory 10 yr/100,000 Mile Limited Power Train Warranty, 5 yr/60,000 Mile Limited Basic Warranty, and 5 yr/60,000 Mile Roadside Assistance. The owner has also purchased a 10 yr/1000,000 mile bump to bump warranty which will be transferred with the purchase of this vehicle. The vehicle is to be pickup by the buyer and all shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. All tax, title or license fees, whether Texas or out of state buyer, are the responsibility of the buyer. If you have any questions about this vehicle, you can call 281-389-2863 and ask for Ray.

• Condition: Used
  • Year: 2020
  • VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 5XYP54HC5LG026596
  • Mileage: 13
  • Number of Cylinders: 6
  • Make: Kia
  • Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic
  • Model: Telluride
  • Body Type: 4 Door Sport Utility
  • Trim: SX
  • Warranty: Vehicle has wxistin factory warranty
  • Engine: V6 3.8L
  • Vehicle Title: Clear
  • Drive Type: FWD
  • Options: Leather Seats, Sunroof
  • Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
  • Sub Model: SX
  • Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
  • Exterior Color: Dark Moss
  • Fuel Type: Gasoline
  • Interior Color: Espresso Brown
  • For Sale By: Private Seller

Maybe I should list mine and make a healthy profit lol

For $60k I’ll sell my S and deliver it too :)

KiaFan

Staff Member
Absolutely insane, I hope whoever buys at asking intends to keep it for a long time and get their money’s worth.